Discover relevant, local Kentucky camps
THE SEARCH ENDS HERE
Top-rated camps are only a few clicks away
Camps With Friends acts as a comprehensive guide for parents throughout the camp selection and enrollment journey. The platform offers extensive information about each camp, featuring descriptions, activities, and reviews from other parents and campers. Parents can effortlessly communicate with camp administrators to address any specific queries or concerns they might have. This tailored support guarantees that parents have all the vital information and guidance they need to make educated decisions and feel secure about their children's summer camp adventure in Kentucky.
Featured Camps in Kentucky
An adventure-filled overnight camp located in central Kentucky that offer a variety of outdoor activities including hiking, horseback riding, and canoeing.
Otter Creek Outdoor Recreation Area
A special summer camp in Brandenburg, Kentucky offering outdoor activities like fishing, archery, and camping for both beginner and intermediate adventure enthusiasts.
A Christian summer camp in Leitchfield, Kentucky known for fostering spiritual growth and community through traditional camp activities combined with faith-based teachings.
Lake Cumberland 4-H Educational Center
A unique camp in Jabez, Kentucky dedicated to helping children develop leadership skills through fun, hands-on educational activities, and traditional camp experiences.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE
Explore Camps and Activities on Camps With Friends in The Blue Grass State!
Camps With Friends offers a helpful support system for parents throughout the camp selection and enrollment process. The platform provides detailed information about each camp, including descriptions, activities, and reviews from other parents and campers. Parents can also easily communicate with camp organizers to address any specific questions or concerns they may have. This personalized support ensures that parents have all the necessary information.
Fun Camp Facts About Kentucky
- Kentucky is known for the Kentucky Derby, a famous horse race held annually in Louisville.
- The state is the birthplace of Abraham Lincoln and Jefferson Davis, presidents of the Union and the Confederacy during the Civil War.
- The Kentucky Bourbon Trail allows visitors to tour multiple distilleries and learn about the history and production of bourbon whiskey.
- Mammoth Cave National Park in Kentucky is the longest known cave system in the world.
- Kentucky's Cumberland Falls is one of the few places in the world where a "moonbow," a rainbow formed by the moon's light, can be observed regularly.
Read More About Kentucky Camps
Kentucky, nestled in the eastern south-central region of the United States, is a state revered for its unique blend of cultural riches, adventure activities, and nature's grandeur. While the...